Business Development Executive
Designation: Business Development Executive
Experience: Should have full time experience of 2 to 5 years’ in Sales/Marketing/Business Development/New Client Acquisition/Revenue Generation and presently working in educational industry and involved in Institutional Sales, Educational Sales or IT Training Sales.
Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible for this role as it will be a field work.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad – As the person will be involved in college visits most of the times and the remaining time he needs to do work from home.
Industry: Education & Training
Job Role: Institutional Sales/Business Development
Notice: Looking for candidates who can join within 30 days’ notice period.
- Scheduling appointment over phone and closing the appointment by meeting Training & Placement Officers, Head of the Departments, Principals and Chairmans of Engineering Colleges.
- Making cold calls on a regular basis and keeping follow up with the existing clients to maintain a cordial relationship.
- Regular field visit to Engineering colleges and engaging students with Client Student Ambassador Program.
- Counselling students on various IT training courses both over phone & face to face.
- Conducting Workshop and Seminars, attending Tech Fests in various Engineering Colleges in the assigned territory.
- Account Management of the existing and new clients regarding revenue and services.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities while taking a lead role in developing and implementing the college marketing and communication strategy.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating and finalizing contracts with various engineering colleges.
- Candidates should be from Education & Training Industry and currently involved in Institutional Sales/Retail Sales/Business Development/Education Sales/College Tie ups etc.
- Candidate should have good Marketing Skills, Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Direct Sales Attitude, Negotiating Skills, and Meeting Sales Targets.
- Should be ready to travel and comfortable with filed work.
- Should have strong Analytical Skills with Internet Savvy having good computer knowledge
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi & local languages.
- Should have a go getter attitude and will be involved mostly in field works.
- Should be well conversant with targets and deadlines and should be able to work under pressure.