Designation: Jr. Counsellor
Experience: Should have around 1 year experience in academic counselling, presently working in any IT training Institute and have good convincing and communication skills.
Gender: Only Female candidates within the age limit of 30 are eligible for this profile.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Location: Kolkata
Industry: Education & Training
Job Role: IT Trainings Counselling
Notice: Looking for candidates who can join in 30 days’ notice period.
- Assisting students in identifying their academic values and goals.
- Assisting students in independently monitor their progress toward achieving their educational and career goals.
- Connecting with students from the database provided by the company and refer them about the various kind of courses provides by us.
- Being accessible and available to students to respond to their queries, questions and concerns.
- Clarifying academic policies, program requirements, procedures, and other college information.
- Counseling of all walk-ins and effective follow up with the prospects on a regular basis and converting the walk-ins into closures.
- Connecting with students from various colleges and promoting our Student Ambassador program.
- Visiting different colleges for attending seminars, workshops, tech fests etc and data collection.
- Efficiently managing a team of counsellors and callers for enhanced business growth.
- To analyze the interests of the candidate as well as understanding the key skills of the candidate.
- Advising and guiding students on various career options and helping in choosing the best career options for the candidate.
- Helping students define and develop educational plans, assisting in the selection of appropriate course work and opportunities to achieve student’s goals.
- Being accessible and available to the students and responding to their queries, questions and concerns.
- Should be from any IT Training Institute/Company and presently working in a counselling role.
- Should have good marketing skills, closing skills, convincing skills and student handling skills.
- Should be smart, confident, proactive, self-starter, with time management & organizational skills.
- Should have good communication skills in English, Hindi & local languages.
- Should have a go getter attitude and ready to accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Should be ready to travel within the city for participating in Seminars, Workshops, Tech Fests etc.